Have you ever taken a pre-workout and felt awful through out your workout due to negative side effects? Nausea, gut rot, or feeling “gross” should not be associated with an energy and focus supplement. Be prepared to be blown away; Magnum Nutraceuticals has formulated a clinically proven supplement to increase your intensity, energy, focus, and mood, without negative effects.
Mental Focus, Mood and Memory
Energy, Endurance and Stamina
Strength and Intensity
Magnum Nutraceuticals has worked hard to produce a formula made of the highest quality Pharmaceutical Grade ingredients. Below is a complete list of ingredients and their benefits.
Caffeine Anydrous – this is a very popular CNS stimulant. Its role is to increase energy, focus and coordination while reducing fatigue. This is combined with malic acid to produce “Dicaffeine Malate” which calms the digestive track while aiding in energy.
BRAIN STIM SERUM
Pea (beta-phenylethylamine)- natural neuro-hormone/neuro-transmitter that increases motivation, memory, mood, emotion and wakefulness. It is also an incredible anti-aging weapon.
L-Theanine – a non-essential amino acid found in a plant called Camellia sinensis which is used to make tea. Its psycho-active properties aid in increasing mood and focus. Also known to increase dopamine, producing a sense of well-being.
L-Tyrosine – an amino acid used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine, therefore decreasing overall stress.
Dendrobium Nobile Stem extract – this is a type of orchid used in traditional Chinese medicine. It is known to give an amazing boost in physical energy, endurance and focus, all while promoting weight loss.
Citicoline – a naturally occurring brain chemical, it increases brain function by increasing a chemical called phosphatidylcholine. This process will aid in increasing mental focus, memory and motivation.
Vinpocetine – extracted from the periwinkle plant, this natural substance is used to increase memory, mental focus, blood flow and oxygen to the brain. By doing this, it aids in energy production and utilization of glucose in the brain.
Hordenine – found in a variety of grassy plants, cactus and grains; hordenine acts as a CNS (central nervous system) stimulant. It is a main supporter in weight loss as it assists in the release of fat from fat cells for energy.
5 more reasons Rocket Science might be right for you;
- You have a hard time focusing – sometimes it’s hard to stay focused at the gym with so many distractions or lack of motivation. Increasing your focus will make your workouts more efficient and in turn get better gains/results.
- You are looking for energy for hours – whether you are up at the crack of dawn or workout after a long day at work, lets face it, we can all use more energy.
- You have hit a plateau and need help pushing through – it’s inevitable to come to a point where we hit a plateau and need that extra push. You may want to lift heavier or run longer. No matter your goal, plateaus are a part of life and you can either choose to conquer them or stay stagnant.
- You are on a low-carb diet and need maximum energy – if you’re dieting for a show, trying to lose body fat or just trying to maintain an athletic build you may have wiped out any energy left. A little boost may be just the thing to help you maintain your diet and prevent binging due to increase energy loss.
- You have taken other pre-workouts that give you that “gross” feeling – No one likes to feel “icky.” Take a supplement that is proven not to produce this unwanted feeling.
Rocket Science is incredibly easy to take; 1-3 capsules approximately 15 minutes before training is recommended. Say good by to the days of carrying around a pail of pre-workout powder.
“This product has helped me achieve efficient workouts while prepping for the stage. I feel like I have more overall energy which helps me push through my workouts. Chasing an 18 month old, working as a full-time Paramedic, being a wife and squeezing one or two workouts a day is a task on its own. Rocket Science helps me get through my day and create the energy and focus I need to be the best that I can be”
Written by Emily Zelinka, Team Magnum IFBB Figure Pro