What’s better than a simple no bake recipe? One that includes Magnum Quattro Protein!
Magnum Athlete and owner of Mrs. Cannon’s Kitchen, Heidi Cannon, has shared her Quattro ball secret with us. Try this recipe for yourself in as little as 10 minutes!
All nutritional info is based on one ball. Recipe makes 15 balls.
- 2 Scoops Salted Caramel Quattro Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 3 tbs. Honey
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- 3 tbs. Coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter (or Almond Butter)
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients together except peanut butter & chocolate chips.
- Pour mix into bowl and fold in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Use an Ice cream scoop to portion out balls. Place in fridge for 15 mins and enjoy!
These are perfect for after the gym or a midday snack!
For more delicious recipes like this, visit Mrs. Cannon’s Kitchen.