Ice cream is a staple during these hot summer days! Now you can enjoy this tasty treat without the guilt. Magnum athlete, Heidi Cannon, shares her delicious recipe for this Quattro Peanut Butter Chocolate ice cream. This simple recipe is great for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 banana
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Peanut Butter Quattro
- 1 cup of plain coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup of natural peanut butter
- Blend all ingredients, except peanut butter, in a blender
- Pour half the mixture into a freezer container
- Layer peanut butter on top of the mixture
- Add remaining mixture to the container
- Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours
- When ready to serve, let sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
13g F . 10g C . 20gP
Use your other favourite Quattro flavours for more ways to enjoy this tasty treat! Magnum Quattro has 4 different pure isolate proteins for a time-released, smooth digesting protein powder. We have used the highest quality of protein to support digestion absorption and results! Now you can enjoy Magnum Quattro in even more ways while staying cool in the summer heat. Share your Quattro Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream with us using the hashtag #madewithmagnum.