Magnum Nation Transformation
Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Magnum Nation Transformation (the “Contest”) is open to people who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in Contestant’s place of residence at the time of entry (“Contestant”). Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or live outside North America. If a Contestant submits multiple entries, the last entry will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc, located at 19278 25 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3S 3X1
3. TO ENTER: contestants must be registered by date and time TBD. The Magnum Nation Transformation begins at approximately Date and time TBD
To enter the Contest, visit the website www.magnumsupps.com/magnum-nation for the official online entry form. Contestant must complete all information requested, including but not limited to, Contestant’s full legal name; full address (including apartment number, city, state, province, zip/postal code, and country); daytime, home, and/or mobile telephone numbers; e-mail address; and all other information requested, including submission of required photos. Failure of Contestant to correctly complete any portion of the online entry form will result in ineligibility. Any communication regarding the Contest will be sent to the e-mail address on file. It is Contestant’s responsibility to notify Sponsor at email@example.com of a change of e-mail address. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Contestant must complete the entry form themselves. Only one (1) entry per Contestant will be accepted; all preceding entries will be disregarded. False, deceptive, or incomplete entries provided by Contestant shall render the entry ineligible.
Use of any illegal or banned substances to achieve results is prohibited. Contestants may be required to test and/or sign an affidavit verifying that their transformation was achieved without the use of illegal substances.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
4. PHOTO SUBMISSION: To enter, Contestant must also submit three (3) “before” photographs in “JPG” (.jpg) format using the instructions provided and depicting: front body view including face; back body view; and body side view. Though not required, ¾ body or full-body pictures are best for showing Contestant’s full transformation. The front view must include the “day One” sign clearly showing (provided when registered). Contestant must be clothed in a bathing suit or similar clothing. Contestant must also submit three (3) “after” photographs with the same requirements as the “before” photographs. Both “before” and “after” photos must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by date and time TBD. Contestants are encouraged to enter body weight. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any Contestant who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the “before” or “after” photographs (collectively the “Images”) or to request that Contestant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images, entries submitted by modeling agencies or similar professionally-produced photographs, or those that have been enhanced or altered will be rejected.
Submission of Images and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant’s consent to use the Images on Sponsor’s websites and associated or affiliated websites, marketing, and promotion in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant represents and warrants that he or she has all rights to the Images and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant grants Sponsor a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to the Images and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether to accept Contestant’s photographs or other materials. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Images as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an Image. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, which may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant’s Images or any violation of the Rules.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Two (2) Contestants—one (1) male and one (1) female—will be selected as the Grand Prize Winners; and Two (2) Contestants —one (1) male and one (1) female—will be selected as the runner-up, by judges applying the following criteria, in their absolute and sole discretion: (a) physical improvement made to Contestant’s body as evidenced by the “before” and “after” Images as submitted, and, if submitted, Contestant’s body fat percent and weight statistics; and (b) Contestant’s ability to achieve their transformation goals. All Winners should be announced on November 25, 2018, on magnumsupps.com; however, all dates and times for announcing Winners are approximate and may be extended in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZES: Prizes are yet to be determined for the next MNT Challenge.
All prize and contest winners are collectively referred to herein as “Winners.” In addition, all prizes—whether monetary or otherwise—are referred to herein as “Prizes.”
7. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All Winners agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Winner within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners will be required to participate in media coverage and/or events at Sponsor’s request. Should the Winner be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules, a substitute winner will be named.
8. LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedence. Entrants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for the translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants and Winners submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates, and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
10. RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of Contestant’s entry in the Contest and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Contestant hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and acknowledges and agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by the Rules; (b) that participation in the Contest is voluntary; (c) Contestant is not a minor; (d) Contestant is of sound mind and body and have not been advised otherwise by qualified medical person; (e) Contestant possesses all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement; (f) certifies that Contestant meets all eligibility requirements as set forth in the Rules, which Contestant warrants they have read, understand, and agree to; (g) certifies that all photographs Contestant submits for the Contest will depict the only Contestant, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by Contestant and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder; (h) Contestant is fully aware and assume the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest; (i) Contestant is fully aware that the results of the Contest are decided by Sponsor in its sole discretion, understands Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest, and agrees not to contest Sponsor’s decisions in all matters relating to the Contest.
Further, Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, Contestant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor and its agents from all liability, loss, or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, and Contestants’ acceptance and use/misuse of any Prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Contestant’s name(s), likeness, biographical information, social media username, the images, personal information, and statements made by Contestant to Sponsor, the Submission(s) in whole or in part in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and promotional purposes, as well as in, or in connection with the Contest and/or other promotions conducted by Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter, publish, modify, copyright, or otherwise use each Submission for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable (including, without limitation, posting on its Site), and each Contestant irrevocably waives any and all rights Contestant may have therein. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other persons’, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Contestant agrees proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND, WITHDRAW OR AMEND THE CONTEST FOR ANY REASON.
12. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest, shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
13. EU CONTESTANTS: For Contestants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.
GOAL OF PROGRAM
This program is designed to TRANSFORM you physically and mentally. Changing your outer appearance is one thing, but the real transformation comes from within. Magnum’s guide will help you make a lasting lifestyle transformation. Our goal for MAGNUM NATION is to TRANSFORM both body and mind to live a healthier and happier life!