MAGNUM INFLUENCER AGREEMENT
This Influencer Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between the Company (Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc.) and the Influencer ("Service Provider")
The Company and Service Provider agree:
- Services: The Company would like the Influencer’s assistance in promoting / offering / selling the Company's products via their social media platforms. The Company hereby appoints the Influencer as its representative on a non-exclusive, non-employee basis to endorse and promote its services to the target audience.
- Deliverables. The Influencer will deliver the agreed number of posts on the agreed platforms on behalf of the Company according to the delivery schedule specified by the Company. The Services shall conform to the specifications and instructions of the Company as outlined in detail in the attached Schedule of Services in platform, abide by the rules of the relevant social media platforms, and are subject to the Advertiser's acceptance and approval.
- Cancellation. Either party may terminate this agreement at any given time, and the Influecner agrees that no additional payment should be executed. In addition, in the event that the Influencer has breached this agreement, the Company may (i) immediately suspend, limit or terminate the Influencer’s access to any Company account and/or (ii) instruct the Influencer to cease all promotional activities or make clarifying statements, and the Influencer shall immediately comply. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without cause upon thirty days prior written notice to the other party.
- Collateral Details. The Advertiser shall provide the necessary content and briefing materials to enable the Influencer to perform the influencer marketing services. If the Influencer has obtained employees or agents (the "Influencer Personnel"), the Influencer shall be solely responsible for all costs associated with the Influencer Personnel.
- Items to Avoid in Influencer Posts: The Influencer agrees to abide by all guidelines set in the Brand Rule Guidelines. (For example, all blog posts, social media statuses, and/or comments should be in good taste and free of inappropriate language and/or any content promoting bigotry, racism or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age).
- Approval and Content Origination: The Influencer understands that all promotions and products they promote as part of this agreement are controlled by the Company. The Influencer assumes all responsibility for verifying that the campaign materials used meet the Company's approval.
- Confidentiality and Exclusivity. During the course of the Influencer's performance of services for the Advertiser, the Influencer will receive, have access to and create documents, records and information of a confidential and proprietary nature to the Advertiser and customers of the Company. The Influencer acknowledges and agrees that such information is an asset of the Advertiser or its clients, is not generally known to the trade, is of a confidential nature and, to preserve the goodwill of the Company and its clients must be kept strictly confidential and used only in the performance of the Influencer's duties under this Agreement.
- Compensation. In full consideration of the Influencer’s performance, the Influencer shall be paid the amount agreed upon between the Influencer and Company as mentioned in the requirements and redemption in the platform. The Influencer will otherwise perform the services at his/her own expense and use his/her own resources and equipment. The Influencer acknowledges that the agreed upon compensation represents the Influencer’s entire compensation with respect to this agreement and the Advertiser shall have no other obligation for any other compensation to or expenses or costs incurred by the Influencer in connection with the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
- Force Majeure. If either party is unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of fire or other casualty, strike, act or order of public authority, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of such party, then such party shall be excused from such performance during the pendency of such cause.
- Independent Contractor. The Influencer is retained as an independent contractor of the Company. The Influencer acknowledges and agrees that (i) The Influencer is solely responsible for the manner and form by which the Influencer performs under this Agreement, and (ii) The Influencer is a self-employed individual, who performs services similar to the services outlined in the attached Schedule of Services for various entities and individuals other than the Company. The Influencer is responsible for the withholding and payment of all taxes and other assessments arising out of the Influencer's performance of services, and neither the Influencer nor any of the Influencer's employees or independent clients shall be entitled to participate in any employee benefit plans of the Advertiser.
- Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced pursuant to the laws and decisions of British Columbia, Canada.