Georgia from Blondies Baking has created a simple and easy Valentine's Day recipe. These Strawberry Protein Balls are delicious, macro-friendly, and perfect no matter who you’re spending February 14th with.
Try this homemade recipe for yourself and enjoy Quattro cake pops at home!
All nutritional information is based on the serving size of 1 protein ball.
- 1/2 box strawberry cake mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 scoop Quattro
- 1/4 cup whipped frosting
- 1/3 cup low sugar chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cake mix, applesauce, egg whites and Quattro. Once combined, pour into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to fully cool.
- Crumble the loaf into a large bowl. Stir in the frosting. Roll into 13 balls.
- Melt your chocolate chips and either dip or drizzle the melted chocolate over top. Add sprinkles if desired.
- Place in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!
Georgia Overbeck is a talented young recipe developer and content creator. Her love of health and fitness inspires her to create delicious recipes that are suitable for a wide range of lifestyles and diets. To check out her Instagram and cookbooks, click here!